OT-LAS at ITMA 2023: the laser revolution in the textile sector
From 8 to 14 June, OT-LAS awaits you at ITMA 2023, the world’s leading exhibition for textile and clothing technology. This year the itinerant event will take place at Fiera Milano Rho in Milan and promises to be an unmissable event for all participating companies.
Among the numerous conferences scheduled and the technologies presented, a special place is reserved for the theme of sustainable innovations. The attention to the environmental impact of the clothing supply chain is evolving, as well as solutions to reduce it and make the clothing industry more ecological and sustainable.
The environment needs the awareness and responsibility of everyone, both individually and industrially. Evolution can no longer be delayed and becomes the question: how to reconcile the green revolution with the logic and the tight pace of a sector among the most dynamic and competitive of the global market?
A sustainable change also for companies: the advantages of laser processing
The laser processing of fabrics is among the solutions that fully respond to the needs of change, while meeting the interests of the economy. The companies that have adopted the laser for the fabric processing have obtained decisive advantages among which:
- Increased productivity thanks to fast laser processing
- Higher quality thanks to impeccable precision that does not require finishing
- Possibility to expand production thanks to the flexibility of the technology
- Maximum versatility in the customization of fabrics thanks to the infinite possible processing
- Material and resource cost savings through reduced consumption and technology that reduces waste and material damage
- Respect for the environment and the safety of workers thanks to the possibility of obtaining unique effects without using inks, pollutants or sandblasting.
Discover laser processing at ITMA 2023
At ITMA 2023, OT-LAS will present a wide range of laser processing and original effects obtainable on fabric with our machines. Thanks to revolutionary systems such as the CX-T machine, you can cut and process fabrics directly from the roll with absolute precision. We are waiting for you at Stand H14-A103 to show you the result of laser processing on different types of textiles. If you come to visit us you will also find a nice quiz on the laser finishing of textiles of and a small gift from OT-LAS.
Book now your place at the fair on the official website of the event.