Footwear and accessories
Laser machines for footwear and accessories: the best solutions for cutting and decorations
The OT-LAS laser technology is particularly recommended for laser cutting and engraving of footwear and fashion accessories.
The goals achieved by our laser machines in the footwear field allow high power and speed processing with extraordinary performance and unique customizations. Due to the extreme accuracy of laser processing of leather, hide and thermoformed materials, the realization of components and decorations is more rapid and qualitatively flawless. From processing of insoles to cutting of uppers, from the heel decoration to the holes for loops, the laser can really guarantee perfect results in a very short time. Also the creation of accessories involves infinite possibilities of customizations, with the advantage of repeatability for mass manufacturing.
In addition, the laser technology features a very low environmental impact, that does not generate any material waste or chemical inks and requires minimum power quantities.
Laser Machine CX
CX is available in the market of leather, shoe components and other materials decoration as a natural development of the system from which it comes.
- “self-refilling” RF laser source (power up to 850W)
- optical polar scan head (single useful area up to 1200×1200 mm)
Laser Machine BX
BX is a highly flexible machine suitable for all types of decoration and customization, even on small items.
Fully designed and manufactured within the Group, the system combines efficiency and reliability while guaranteeing fast, reliable assistance.
The minimum marking line in proportion to the area varies from 0.2 to 0.6 mm.Product details
MX Laser Machine
The MX textile laser system is designed to transform any type of fabric from roll to roll on a continuous basis.
- roll height up to 1800 mm
- possibility to perform any type of captivating drawing
- high added value of the working
- management of minimum quantity
- minimum operating costs
- no environmental impact
- can be adapted to big-roll systems
Laser machine BX for insoles
The BX laser system can be fitted out by a plates rotating system to get the slots perpendicularly cut. BX can be equipped by double station, manual or automatic, to optimize the production cycle.
- new optical head with high performance
- peak power of more than 2000 watts
- easy and fast processing of the excavation profiles
- automatic size development
- importing DXF files
Advantages of the laser machines for cutting and engraving of footwear and accessories.
The introduction of laser processing has deeply revolutionized the footwear sector. The possibility to cut a wide range of materials halving processing time has increasingly speeded up manufacturing rhythms. Furthermore, the laser offers unexpected levels of accuracy, repeatability and neatness along with maximum versatility for unique and high-profile processing. Through the laser machines, also new materials can be easily treated such as fibred cardboard, technical textiles or faux leather. Processing speed and time saved for finishing or tool change optimize production efficiency in any application. Advantages also affect the environment due to the low power use and the absence of waste and chemical inks for decoration.
Here are some laser advantages for the footwear sector:
- Very high accuracy even in complex processing
- Considerably reduced processing time
- Unique customization
- No finishing required
- Low environmental impact
Why choose OT-LAS for footwear and accessories?
The OT-LAS laser machines are designed and processed in-house so as to deliver the best performance in this market. In particular, our laser systems allow processing of insoles with 1200 watt for the first time. Due to more powerful laser sources and versatile and usable management software packages the OT-LAS laser machines can considerably optimize manufacturing rhythms. Our laser systems can also carry out decorations starting from the original 3D file and process 3D surfaces such as clogs and heels. Our highly qualified technicians are also ready to offer you bespoke configurations tailored to your needs.
Here are some advantages guaranteed by OT-LAS:
- Proprietary technology: we directly design and develop all of our laser systems in-house, with high-quality materials and by made-in-Italy technology.
- Best performance. Our laser machines for footwear are the first in the world to allow an up-to-1200 W power to process insoles. In addition, we are equipped with a very high definition optical system for the utmost precision processing.
- Bespoke configurations. The proprietary development of our laser machines allow their bespoke assembly and configuration according to the customer’s needs.
- Qualified service. The OT-LAS expert and qualified designers and technicians are ready to offer you specialist technical support for any need you may have.
Materials suitable for laser machines for footwear and accessories:
- Natural leather
- Synthetic leather
- Fibred cardboard