RX, Laser Robot cutting 3D
RX is an extremely flexible high-precision cutting device. The optic connection with articulated arm means that robots and lasers can be optimized for specific applications.
RX has been designed by coupling a robot with a CO2 laser source via an articulated optical arm with 7 mirrors that ensures perfect transferral of the laser power to the cutting head mounted on the wrist of the robot itself.
The advantages of robot laser RX
The three-dimensional (3-D) high efficiency cutting system competitive performance/price ratio.
RX can be used, due to its high flexibility, for many applications such as:
- FINISHING COMPOUNDS of sports goods and protective equipment;
- SOLDERING iron and steel SHEETS;
- FINISHING and THERMOFORMED CUT of cars, appliances, furniture and design.
- Reduced maintenance;
- Limited equipment stops for maintenance;
- Cabin without soundproofing need;
- Simplified laying (or positioning);
- No mechanical contact with the tool.
Materials that can be laser cut by RX
- Car interior
- Glass fiber
- Carbon fiber
|Beam Power (Watt)||350 – 550 – 750 – 850 – 899 – 1200|
|Potenza Elettrica (kW)||10 – 12 – 14 – 17 – 22|
|Single useful area (mm):||fix|
|Scan area||1800x roll length|
|Overall dimensions (mm):||5150 x 4200 x 3660|
|Supply (Volt):||380 3F+N|
Are you interested in this laser machine?
If you need more information or a detailed estimate, please contact one of our experts: we will show you the solution that best suits your needs and will guide you in purchasing.