Laser machines for lighting: design solutions for LGP panels
The application of laser technology also refers to the lighting sector. Over the last years, the use of the laser systems for cutting and engraving of lamps, chandeliers and lampshades has allowed obtaining unique and refined design. Thanks to the laser beam accuracy, the OT-LAS laser machines are the ideal solution also for the LGP panel realization. Micro-drilling of acrylic PMMA panels allows a perfect and uniform diffusion of LED light, with very low power consumption. The high power and speed of our laser solutions guarantee a decisive increase in productivity with a considerable saving of time, costs and resources.
Advantages of laser cutting and engraving for lighting.
Due to the laser machines’ potential, the lighting sector has reached new goals. Laser processing allows infinite design solutions and high power efficiency lighting systems. The laser advantages for lighting apply to both the interior design sector and those of advertising and lighting engineering. Laser applications combined with LED lighting are increasingly more essential also in road signs, in the automotive, monitor and screen manufacturing fields. With extraordinary saving of time and power in processing, the laser offers unexpected quality without any finishing required. In the realization of micro-drilling for LGP panels, very high light diffusion panels are obtained by introducing a LED light source on the edges.
Here are some laser advantages for lighting:
- Very high productivity
- The utmost accuracy in engraving
- LGP panel micro-drilling for uniform and cost-effective lighting
- Unique design and extraordinary effects
- Minimum power use
Why choose the OT-LAS machines for lighting?
Our laser systems for micro-drilling are designed to guarantee the best performance and the highest productivity rate. Due to exclusive technologies coupled with very high quality components we are able to offer the most powerful and rapid laser machines in this market. In-house design and development of every machine allow to support customers even through bespoke configurations. In addition, the OT-LAS laser machines are also suitable for processing of large sheets and surfaces.
- Proprietary technology. Our laser machines are completely devised and developed by our team of technicians and designers. This ensures traceability and excellent quality of every component and exclusively made-in-Italy machines.
- Best performance. Our laser machines are equipped with the most powerful laser sources marketed to guarantee the best performance and a higher productivity. Every OT-LAS laser system is based on a very high-definition optical system and management software package that is extremely versatile and easy to use.
- Bespoke configurations. We realize every machine in-house and we can in fact meet your requirements with bespoke and cutting-edge configurations.
- Processing of large surfaces too. Laser processing of very large parts is our point of strength that allows considerably saving time and manufacturing costs.
Materials suitable for laser machines for lighting: