Textiles and fashion
Laser machines for the fashion sector: the best cutting and marking solutions
THOSE WHO WORK IN THE FASHION SECTOR ARE WELL AWARE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF AN EXCLUSIVE AND ORIGINAL TREATMENT
The OT-LAS cutting and engraving laser machines are designed to guarantee the highest quality and customization standards. Specifically developed for the fashion sector, our laser systems offer all the efficiency of high power and speed performances, along with the perfection of processing. Furthermore, our systems’ technology has a low environmental impact, thanks to the optimization of energy resources and the significant reduction of manufacturing time. The quality of machinery and project management software ensures a practical and intuitive use in all of the applications, by cutting costs and consumptions down. Also, the laser versatility and extreme accuracy compared to other machines allow immediately obtaining high-profile effects and finishing.
Laser Machine CX XL
Thanks to the CX XL system, processing large-sized sheets is no longer a problem: the maximum useful marking area can range from 1600 x1600 mm to 1600×3600 mm with moving table.
Points of strength:
- Working area up to 1600 mm
- Laser power of 1200 Watt
- Marking large sizes
- Equipped with graphics and operational software with Corel Draw graphics engine
- Each treatment is given geometric and processing parameters and possible repetitions or
compositions of drawing can be set
- High precision of the laser spot thanks to the HD scanning head
Laser Machine CX
CX is available in the market of leather, shoe components and other materials decoration as a natural development of the system from which it comes.
- “self-refilling” RF laser source (power up to 850W)
- optical polar scan head (single useful area up to 1200×1200 mm)
Laser Machine BX
BX is a highly flexible machine suitable for all types of decoration and customization, even on small items.
Fully designed and manufactured within the Group, the system combines efficiency and reliability while guaranteeing fast, reliable assistance.
The minimum marking line in proportion to the area varies from 0.2 to 0.6 mm.Product details
Laser machine CX-T
The CX-T can treat textiles up to a maximum height of 1600 mm, on a continuous or step-progress basis.
It has been specifically designed to revolutionize the clothing industry sector.
The CX-T system is perfectly suitable to treat denim, textiles for clothing and furniture while ensuring unique personalizations.Product details
MX Laser Machine
The MX textile laser system is designed to transform any type of fabric from roll to roll on a continuous basis.
- roll height up to 1800 mm
- possibility to perform any type of captivating drawing
- high added value of the working
- management of minimum quantity
- minimum operating costs
- no environmental impact
- can be adapted to big-roll systems
Laser Machine AX fiber
AX Fibra is an extremely versatile fiber laser marking machine.
It can be equipped with different powers according to needs or processes.Product details
FX Laser Machine
Thanks to its characteristics and performance, Fx can be used in many decorative sectors. Moreover, it can be integrated with workpiece feeding systems; therefore, it is the ideal solution for continuous cycle high-precision machining.
- high precision even on large work areas
- wide cutting mark (1800 x 1800 mm) in one step
- high power of the laser source (750 Watt) from a spot smaller than 0.9 mm
Laser advantages in the fashion sector
The choice of laser machinery is increasingly more common in the fashion industry thanks to the extraordinary advantages offered by this technology. Laser cutting and engraving of textiles has opened new frontiers to creativity, by constantly guaranteeing excellent results even in the most complex treatments. Furthermore, the elegance and perfection of results combines with a significant saving of times and production costs. Some of the main advantages of laser systems in the fashion sector are reported here below:
- Flawless treatments
- Perfectly sealed edges, mainly when cutting artificial textiles
- Complex cutting, engraving and drawings in a short time
- No need for finishing
- Possibility to combine the laser with other treatments to obtain unique and inimitable effects
- Perfectly repeatable workings also over time
Why choose the OT-LAS laser for the fashion sector?
Our laser machines are designed to offer you the maximum flexibility and safety in each treatment. We directly take care of their development, from design to the assembly phase, to obtain increasingly more innovative systems for our customers. The low consumption of the laser compared to traditional processing revolutionize the production chain to the environment’s advantage. In addition, the laser guarantees higher flexibility and reduced production times.
Here are some advantages of OT-LAS:
- Proprietary technology: all OT-LAS laser machines are directly designed and developed by us. This guarantees the maximum quality of each component for higher performances.
- Customized configuration: since we produce our machines in house, we can meet your specific requests with customized configurations based on your needs.
- Professional service: our team is made up of highly-qualified technicians and designers, who are ready to put their skills at your disposal to meet any of your needs.
- Easiness of use and manufacturing speed: the development of user-friendly and extremely versatile interface software makes any process easier, even in case of extremely sophisticated treatments.
Re-Jeans: the OT-LAS laser systems that revolutionizes the jeans’ laser marking.
For the laser processing of textiles, we have the best technology available so far. The Re-jeans system is a revolutionary laser machine that completely changes the jeans’ production and customization chain. Thanks to a high-performance system and an extremely innovative configuration, Re-Jeans can cut and mark jeans by means of a single operation directly from the roll of textile. It is no longer necessary to put the jeans on a mannequin before carrying out the laser engraving.
Re-jeans can carry out unique decorations and effects, such as bleaching and vintage effect, directly on fabric and at the same time as cutting. Furthermore, it offers an extraordinary variety of customizations, such as the possibility to decorate the internal part of the jeans pocket and engrave marks and details in it. Besides the considerable saving of time, Re-Jeans allows saving power compared to the old bleaching systems. An advantage that, along with the absence of solvents and chemicals during the processing phase, makes such system extremely environment-friendly both for the operator’s and for the planet’s health.
Which materials and textiles are suitable for laser working?
Laser cutting and engraving can be used in a great number of applications in the fashion sector. From the creation of bags, accessories and shoes to clothing. All natural textiles can be laser treated, such as leather, linen, silk, cotton and denim, but also technical and artificial textiles such as polyester, polyamide and nylon.
- Artificial textiles
- Technical textile