Rx3 - Laser Robot cutting 3D
RX3 is an extremely flexible high-precision cutting device. The optic connection with articulated arm means that robots and lasers can be optimized for specific applications.
- Plastic components
- Glass fiber
- Carbon fiber
- The entrance of three-axis laser guarantees the complete operation of the robot.
- No mechanical contact with the work piece and then simplifying the loaning
- Low maintenance, 8 hour per year
- High execution speed
- Excellent level of finish of the board, lint-free
- High cutting speed
- Equipped with RF laser sources
- Low operating costs
- Off line via “robot studio”
- By self learning
The three-dimensional (3-D) high efficiency cutting system competitive performance/price ratio
RX3 can be used, due to its high flexibility, for many applications such as:
- FINISHING COMPOUNDS of sports goods and protective equipment;
- SOLDERING iron and steel SHEETS;
- FINISHING and THERMOFORMED CUT of cars, appliances, furniture and design.
- Reduced maintenance;
- Limited equipment stops for maintenance;
- Cabin without soundproofing need;
- Simplified laying (or positioning);
- No mechanical contact with the tool.