The MX textile laser system is designed to transform any type of fabric from roll to roll on a continuous basis.
This technology guarantees excellent ornamental results, which can be easily obtained, always with an eye to the environment.
Here are the advantages of the MX textile laser system :
- roll height up to 1800 mm
- possibility to perform any type of captivating drawing
- high added value of the working
- management of minimum quantity
- minimum operating costs
- no environmental impact
- can be adapted to big-roll systems
The MX family of textile laser cutting systems also integrates the best possible solutions, as for example:
- galvanometric polar-scanning optical systems to cover big-size areas in one solution, without interrupting the work, thus allowing a significant saving of time and resources
- laser technology for continuous working from roll to roll, and for big platesdynamic focus with galvanometric technology to get marking uniformity over the entire working area
- RF radiofrequency state-of-the-art laser sources for a better control of the power emitted, reduced maintenance, compactness and automatic refilling